They were introduced to the Korean version in the Chapter 4 patch on April 27, 2016 and to the Global game version on January 4, 2017.
Exclusive to the Boreas raid, they are randomly available as a reward from the raid chests and the purchasable extra chest. They drop with the rate of an SSS and SS item, although slightly rarer than normal equipment. The player can also purchase a SSS Relic in the Raid Shop for 30 Boreas essence. As they are accessories, they will not stack in the player's inventory.
There are two types of Relics
- SSS Sacred Artifacts of the Wind (바람용의 신성한 유물, balam-yong-ui sinseonghan yumul)
- SS Old Artifacts of the Wind (바람용의 낡은 유물, balam-yong-ui nalg-eun yumul) or Storm dragon's old relic
Equipping Relics and Effects
Relics are accessories that feature only defensive stats.
- SSS types feature 4 stats
- SS types feature 3 stats
|Possible stats and maxium roll|
|Critical Damage Reduction||+18.9||Debuff Resistance||+47.3|
Additionally, SSS types can also feature activated effects from the Magic System. Having exclusive effects, they are activated upon being hit with a (~15% for each piece) chance like the armor pieces from U grade chest pieces.
Note that magic effects cannot be changed in any means possible, may it be through the Magic System or Combine.
Identical effects do not stack.
- Grants Immunity for 5 seconds
- Grants a Paladin Shield with 500% strength for 10 seconds
- Grants 20% Reflect Shield for 5 seconds
- Recovers 5% HP every second for the next 5 seconds
- Removes all debuffs from self
- Inflicts a Blind debuff on the attacker for 10 seconds
- Inflicts a 200% damage over time debuff on the attacker for 5 seconds
- Inflicts a Silence debuff on the attacker for 10 seconds
- Inflicts a Stun debuff on the attacker for 5 seconds (extra chance?)
Enhancement and Jewels
Relics are unique accessories in the fact that they can be enhanced, but only with other relics. In addition, each relic has a singular Jewelry slot that can be unlocked for 49 .
- SSS types
- can be enhanced up to 8 enhancement levels
- as material grants 100% success rate to a SSS relic
- SS types
- can be enhanced up to 7 enhancement levels
- as material grants 50% success rate to a SSS relic