Players may battle the World Bosses when they unlock on certain days of the week. A team of 4 strong allies and 2 helpers can be brought along for the fight. However, no consumable items are allowed for these events.
Bosses can be attempted up to 10 times to obtain a high score which is ranked against other players. Rewards are given based on ranking and include rubies.
- Both Hydra and Lava Golem World Bosses have a rage mechanic in which players have to reach a certain damage threshold or otherwise be dealt lethal damage. Bosses enrage regularly and the damage threshold will continue to climb as the battle progresses.
- World Boss Shariet does not channel Rage modes and buffs itself constantly instead.
- World Boss Cerberus does not channel rage mode, but rather "eats" the team's buffs to strenghten itself.
- World Boss Janus
All World Bosses share the same reward ladders.
The following rewards are given to those who reach certain ranks and achievements:
- Ranks 777, 7777, 77777 are rewarded 100 extra rubies.
- 10 (Max) attempts will be rewarded with 5 extra rubies.
- Reaching 1 million points will reward 15 extra rubies.
|Rank 1||300 Rubies + 87 Arena Coins|
|Rank 10||200 Rubies + 70 Arena Coins|
|Rank 50||150 Rubies + 61 Arena Coins|
|Rank 1%||100 Rubies + 52 Arena Coins|
|Rank 5%||70 Rubies + 42 Arena Coins|
|Rank 10%||40 Rubies + 35 Arena Coins|
|Rank 20%||20 Rubies + 28 Arena Coins|
|Rank 30%||9 Rubies + 21 Arena Coins|
|Rank 40%||8 Rubies + 12 Arena Coins|
|Rank 50%||7 Rubies + 7 Arena Coins|
|Rank 60%||6 Rubies + 3 Arena Coins|
|Rank 70%||5 Rubies + 2 Arena Coins|
|Rank 80%||4 Rubies + 1 Arena Coins|
|Rank 90%||3 Rubies + 1 Arena Coins|
|Rank 100%||2 Rubies + 1 Arena Coins|